Have I done one of these before...? *goes to check*
3. People who make fun of me for not looking Asian. (So far people have asked my sister and I if we were Brazilian, Arabian, Egyptian, Mexican, and/or Indian >_<)
4. When my geometry teacher calls me out for writing in a notebook that is clearly not math and upon being told I was finished responds; "No you're not." He might have just been impressed, though >_> And I guess I should've been doing something that at least LOOKED like math.
5. My tendency to make an idiot out of myself.
6. My paranoia over the above, causing it to happen often.
7. The fact that I care about it at all.
8. Lack of protractor.
9. Check that, lack of a GOOD protractor. I was halfway through the first section of today's test when I added up the angles to check, saw that they didn't equal 180 and realized that I'd been measuring wrong >_<
10. Feeling a little shy about being one of two freshmen in aforementioned geometry class.
11. Heavy books.
12. Large quantities of heavy books.
13. The fact that napping after I get home from school often causes me to stay up late.
14. My sister being mean sometimes ):
15. I learned recently that it is impossible for me to stop smiling for more than five seconds when I am amused, which makes Acting class a little difficult XD
16. Walked up three floor's worth of stairs only to realize that I'd left my sweater in the gym.
Powerwalked the rest of the way, dumped my stuff on my desk, ran down, grabbed it, ran back up and was in my seat by the time the four minute passing period was up. Go me.
18. The fact that I've made about one new friend so far .____. Am I just shy...?
19. World History? Third floor. Biology? First floor. Locker? Opposite side of building. Meh.
20. School lunch.
School breakfast, on the other hand, is usually awesome.
21. ( Aaand fandom things no one cares about. )
You know I'm bored when this is all I can say.